We want to get to know you and treat you as an individual, and the initial examination is the first step.
During this visit, we listen to you to let us know exactly how we can help and care for your oral well-being. This is of utmost importance as it is only after we have listened to your concerns that we can conduct an examination that is based around your specific needs.
Your initial examination is tailored to your requirements but in most cases is likely to include our bespoke thorough 10 stage consultation:
1. A review of your medical history and its relationship to your oral health
2. An assessment of your oral health
3. Periodontal (gum health) screening
4. Oral cancer screening
5. Occlusion (bite) analysis
6. An evaluation of the teeth, existing fillings, crowns and bridges or prosthetic devices that you may already have
7. Digital radiographs
8. Digital photographs
9. Preventative advice
10. Dental health goals
Get this entire comprehensive 10 step dental consultation for only £65.