We are pleased to announce that we are extending our premises! We will be closed this week and re-open on 2nd February. In between, all phone calls will be answered as normal, however, we will not be able to book patients during this closure.
We are sorry about the inconvenience, but we can assure you it will be worth the wait.
Our plan is:
- One new dental surgery, with the latest dental equipment and state of the art facilities.
- One new decontamination room. This room will be specifically used to disinfect and sterilise all dental instruments to the highest standards we set.
- One new office for the PM and staff
- A new larger reception to ensure you have the most comfortable surroundings
- New larger WC
- More clinical time for our specialists and implantologist.
We have planned to complete all the works by the end of March. Of course, we know that there may be changes to these, but we’ll try our best to keep you posted.
We’re so sorry for any inconvenience caused, but we know you will love it!